What is Miner Edge | Advantages of Miner Edge Tokensale

Miner Edge Review

MINER EDGE, a diversified portfolio cryptocurrency techno mining crowd-funded approach developed with cutting edge technology, a staff of experienced professionals and relatively low-cost green energy. Miner Edge Tokens (MET) given to each Miner Edge member and the output share from the mining and hosting profits given in Ethereum-based MET on monthly basis is according to their contribution to the Miner Edge. The specialty in minor Edge community is that every community member has automatic access to regular and transparent accounting reporting on all output and costs and maintains its foolproof security measures providing the service.

Basically, Miner Edge has intended to be a leading community encouraging to expand and broaden by providing more opportunities to earn more with many benefits to stakeholders. Miner Edge attains their success in ensuring low cost, green electricity supply at less than $0.04 – $0.06/kWh by using mining units powered by 100% renewable hydro energy. They will succeed in technology by engaging in a partnership with the major mining hardware manufacturers. Miner Edge deals with foremost cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and Dash which diversification in portfolio enhanced the security of the investment. Miner edge occupies with a great team with experience and professionals in required fields where the mining process based on Manitoba Canada, an ideal country which is politically stable with cold climate, cheap green electricity, and trained manpower and furthermore, legalized Cryptocurrency with taxes free led to enhance project achievements in the business field.

Miner Edge Tokensale

Miner Edge launched its ICO and the crowdsale is conducted online on Miner Edge website at www.mineredge.io. The private sale proceeds with MET Token starting value of one will be 0.6 USD and 10,000 participants. During the Crowdsale, 82% of all METs will be accessible to Miner Edge Community. Additionally, from the remaining 18%, Miner Edge tokens will be allocated as Founders (Management) Team 10%, ICO Bounty Program 2% and Research & Development 6% respectively. Minor edge success revealed as they raised 1.19 Million USD reached their soft cap recently. Initial funds will be raised by a pre-ICO to be held on Aug 1st, 2018, if the soft cap is not reached during the crowdsale all contributions made during the pre-ICO are considered grants to Miner Edge. Crowdsale proceeds will be allocated as Miner Edge mining facilities 90%, software development 6% and all administrative expenses 4% respectively. Miner Edge plans to distribute 75% of Miner Edge output to all MET Holders and Miner Edge mining Centers are kept at the cutting edge of mining technology by reinvesting 25% of the proceeds back into new techno hardware system.

Miner Edge Team

Behind each successful step of Miner Edge, there is a great leader with a hardworking and cooperative team. Mr. Rakesh Handa, Founder & CEO and Mr. Philip Ikechi Ejiofor, Co-Founder of Miner Edge leads the team and obliging team includes Mr. Pankaj Gupta, Technology Adviser; Mr. Sandip Rathod, Sales Marketing; Mr. Salman Qadir, Chief Investment Officer; Mr. Vipin Kumar, Business Analyst; Mr. Imran Qureshi, Digital Marketing; Mr. Salman Qadir, Chief Investment Officer; Mr. Anton Sudnik, International Business Partner; Mr. Ajay Hada, Crypto Developer; Mrs. Madhu Gupta, Chief Strategy Officer and Mr. Cherif Ousmane SARR, Brand Ambassador respectively. Furthermore, the achievement of Miner Edge influenced by the presence of prodigious panel of advisors, Mr. Jagadeshwar Porandla, Blockchain Advisor; Mr. Emmanuel Onwuegbuzie, Financial Advisor; Mr. Donovan Reid, Advisor; Mr. Zahid Imran, Crypto Advisor; Mr. Naviin Kapoor, Blockchain ICO Advisor; Mr. Stefan Bergström, Crypto Advisor; Mr. Christopher Cottone, Crypto Advisor and Mr. Ciprian Filip, Crypto Advisor.

Miner Edge warmly welcome the stakeholders to invest in the most powerful ICO in 2018 with every moment of your investment future secured.


Miner EDGE ICO Ratings

For More Details of Miner EDGE ICO:
Official Website: https://www.mineredge.io
Whitepaper: https://www.mineredge.io/whitepaper.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/mineredge
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mineredge1
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mineredge.io
Medium: https://medium.com/@mineredge


Post By Anton De Mel
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770640

Leave a Reply