Digital currency or cryptocurrency has become one of the most important technological advancements of the decade. Ever since the introduction of Bitcoin in 2009, the financial industry has changed significantly. The underlying blockchain technology has also contributed to the rapid growth of the global financial economy. A major advantage of these digital currencies when compared to fiat currencies is that they can be used across borders without any difficulties as they are not subject to regulatory bodies and third-party interference. Blockchain technology uses a Digital Ledger technology where all transactions on the blockchain are noted for later. Data stored is transparent and immutable.
Even with these advancements, cryptocurrencies also have problems like counterfeiting transaction data, security vulnerabilities, high exchange listing price, backroom deals, and low efficiency which has affected investors and the healthy development of the industry. HiBTC is a new digital asset exchange that is safe, convenient, transparent and orderly where investors share the rights and revenues. HiBTC is named in honor of BitCoin (BTC) the first popular cryptocurrency with the hope that people can say Hi to the blockchain sector and establish an efficient and transparent community.
HiBTC uses an organizational model of governance rather than the conventional models of governance ie the centralized model. This is attributed to the rapidly growing influence of the internet and blockchain technology. This will help grow the community as members will feel more invested. Experts in economics have over the years postulated that the perfect market can be formed if each person directly and freely participates in the market. Transaction costs have reduced and information search has become easier with big data and the world wide web. Smart contracts have made bargaining and contracting is at the reach of a click. HiBTC does not have a board of directors or management team. The founding team is just like the rest of the community members and can use HIBT to make all significant decisions. All members share income and privileges in proportion to the HIBT they hold through the Divided Bonus Program.
- Safe – HiBTC collaborates with top security companies to examine platform codes and set up multi-layer firewalls before and after launch so as to maximize the security of user’s wallets.
- Efficient – Users get a high financial – grade transaction framework that uses a memory coupling algorithm to handle 2 million transactions and the securities-level-interface provides extensive trading and advice.
- Risk Control – Risk cannot be eliminated fully from these sectors, but HiBTC uses digital currency spot transaction to introduce financial derivatives like forward contract, option contract, future contract, and financial tokens. This gives investors rich and effective risk hedging instruments.
- Transaction Mining – A ‘transaction + token holding’ mining model is adopted by HiBTC. Here 50% of HIBT is rewarded to users through transaction processing fee mining. Each time a user participates in a HiBTC transaction a transaction processing fee is generated proportional to HIBT held by the user and the market price of the processing fee paid by the user.
- Revenue Sharing – Platform revenue is regularly distributed to HIBT holders and the remaining is used for the development of the platform. This dividend is calculated at the last second of the hour using revenue stats from the last hour.
- World’s First Holder Shared Fund – 1 billion 800 million of the total HIBT are allocated towards this fund and its account will be made publicly available to users. It is 100% locked and will be used to purchase secondary market HIBT. After mining, all these assets belong to the users.
- Innovative ‘1+1’ Currency Listing – This dual channel mode completely abandons the traditional fee-based currency listing mode that includes a platform selection channel and a HIBT holder recommendation channel.
- Right Sharing – There is no management team and the founding team just provides technical support. Community members reserve the right to make decisions on income, rights, and representatives.
- Transparent & Orderly – All data related to user interest are published regularly or in real time. This includes the queryable, verifiable and traceable platform transaction data, mining data, voting data, and income data ensuring fairness and honesty.
HIBT is the only token issued on the HiBTC platform and is a certificate of interest. There is a total of 10 billion HIBT, a figure that will remain constant. HIBT is the cornerstone of governance on the platform and gives holders the rights to participate in revenue distribution, decision making, election and supervision, and listing recommendations.
HIBT is generated through ‘mining’, ‘thawing’ and ‘early putting part’ where mining accounts for 50% of total coins, defrosting 43% which is used for fund sharing and the early release for promotional activities.
The 10 billion HIBT are allocated to Mining(50%), Holder Shared Fund(18%), Founding Team & Strategic Partners(25%), Cornerstone investors(5%), and Market Promotion(2%).
For More Details of HiBTC:
Official Website: https://www.hibtc.com
Telegram : https://t.me/www_HiBTC_com1
Post By Anton De Mel
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770640