Buddy is the latest trend application and software development industry. It is designed to answer the following issues exist in software development industry.
- Barriers to adoption – Application development automation generate a great value for companies. But the adoption becomes a challenge due to the complexity, mentality and too many tools.
- Obsolete tools – Solutions become outdated. So, it weakens the innovation due to continuous replacements.
- Difficult scaling – It is difficult to scale the infrastructure.
Buddy is the Blockchain based, decentralized development automation application which enables developers to be focused on development instead of replacement. Buddy helps to automate the entire application development process. It has been developed with the following features.
- Automation pipelines – Developers can automate the application development with 70+ pre-defined steps.
- Automation Grid – – the Decentralized network that creates high availability auto-scalable infrastructure for development and deployment automation.
- DevOps Marketplace – This is an app store that can be used for automating application development.
- Blockchain Ops – Development automation bots that define the steps to use in automation.
- Distributed BaaS – Solution backed with a distributed ledger that removes the barrier to learn and use Blockchain technology in application development.
Buddy users would be able to enjoy lots of benefits including the followings.
- Buddy is backed by a profitable company and proven team with innovative track records. So the users can enjoy a better service and survival is guaranteed.
- Buddy has buildup strong partnerships with the market leaders including Google Cloud, Azure and GitHub.
- Already cater for a wealthy clientele.
Buddy uses BUD tokens that backed by Ethereum network as the legal currency within the platform. These tokens are required to access the shared automation grid, DevOps marketplace and sandbox template. 470 Million BUD tokens are planned to be distributed among the participants as follows.
- 60% will be distributed through ICOs.
- 20% will be distributed among the team members
- 15% will be reserved for future uses
- Remaining 5% will be distributed through marketing and bounty programs.
Funds collecting through the ICOs will be utilized for platform developments as follows.
- 50% for research and developments
- 35% for marketing
- 5% to ensure the legal compliances
- 10% to build up partnerships
Beta version of Buddy platform was launched in 2016 and the other components of the product will be integrated into the system under the following time schedule.
- 2018, 4th Quarter – BlockchainOps
- 2019, 1st Quarter – Private automation Grid
- DevOps Marketplace
- 2019, 3nd Quarter – DappOS &Sandbox template universe
- Shared automation Grid
Buddy has deployed a management team which is comprised of highly qualified and experienced professionals in IT, legal, financial, technology, online trading, and marketing. Following is a brief explanation about the founders.
Simon acts as the CEO of Buddy and an entrepreneur who possesses 15 years of experience in OT industry. He is the founder of Springloops and he has worked for IIZT and Expatica communications which are located in Netherland.
Raphael is the COO of Buddy project and he has got 10+ years of experience in the industry. Before joining with Buddy he has held the top positions at Texhmex S.A., 84kids and Meat GIT platform.
For More Details of Buddy ICO:
Official Website: https://token.buddy.works
Telegram : https://t.me/buddytoken
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3798597
Medium Blog: https://medium.com/@BuddyWorks
Post By Anton De Mel
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770640