BucksCake strives to provide our customers with a decentralized finance infrastructure by providing decentralized, more open, and commercially competitive blockchain systems instead of services historically offered by centralized entities. The key emphasis of our team is on transparency and security.
Initially, our BKC token contract and smart contracts will be tested by the finest audit firms. Second, team tokens, contractor tokens, and advertisement tokens will be privately deposited in a smart contract with a limited expiry period, and thirdly, original liquidity tokens will be locked on Uniswap and their address will be released to all consumers.
Thanks to Decentralized Finance (DeFi), BucksCake provides users the opportunity to make money from Staking, Yield Farming, and Cloud Mining on their unified platform without any of the fear of losing their assets. The confidentiality of their users’ funds is a top priority for their whole team.
They acknowledge that their customer is the key driver of their growth. This conviction necessarily implies the value of delivering high-quality, decentralized financial services, stability, accountability, and ease of usage.
Feature of BucksCake:
1) Ultra-liquid: Consumers are involved in putting their tokens with Uniswap’s liquidity provider. Credits from these tokens are being farmed. The proportion of such commissions shall be allocated according to an independent policy, such as the liquidity of the LP token, and shall be transformed into (ETH-BKC) buybacks (increasing the price). Any bought tokens of the BKC will be sent to the stakers/farmers.
2) Inflation Proof: The BKC has a clear effect on each token. Any time the BKC token is exchanged, the farmers are paid a small reward. This mechanism of work promotes planting and farming. The maximum number of BKC tokens is 450,000. And there’s never going to be any like them.
3) Community control: BKC holders would be allowed to vote on different plans as long since they have a share of liquidity in the pools. The Group can decide anything from developer charges and site construction to connections to unique farm choices.
BKC is an ERC20 token that is used with any service offered at BucksCake. The estimated stock is 450,000 tokens of BKC. The token is recessionary and the burning process would kill the tokens on the farm after a while, leaving the final amount of tokens (450,000–90,000) tokens. In total, up to 90,000 tokens will be excluded from the economy and a study will be released in our societies.
Allocation of BKC Token (According to the Official Website)
- Pre-sale: 94,500 BKC-21%
- Community: 135,000 BKC-30%
- Staking: 90,000 BKC-20%
- Liquidity Lock: 90,000 BKC-20%
- Marketing: BKC 9,000-2 percent
- Team: BKC 22,500-5 percent
- Reserve: BKC 9,000-2 percent
The BKC sketching protocol enables users to participate in ETH, WBTC, USDT, DAI, USDC, BNB(ERC20), and, of course, BKC utilizing a dedicated Stake DApp. Users may explicitly manage their own tokens through a locking time of 72 hours. You will find the BKC Stake DApp at ssilka Unlike other outlets, BKC provides a fixed percent return on its staked investments rather than an initial high APR, which typically decreases over some time.
Initial deductions ensure long-term continuity with the existing state of the token framework and a limited sum of BKC 450,000 since there is no mint clause in our token contract.
In summary, we might infer that BucksCake is a convenient option for anyone searching for a specific investment venture. As their top priority is the protection of your finds, you can take the “fear or unsecured” factor out of the equation. Nevertheless, it’s also advisable that you search for more about their details and make the final choice of investing your money in it.
For More Details About BucksCake :
Article by Anton De Mel