Continuous technological developments and improvements change everything around us. It changes the way people think and act. Rapid growing blockchain technology moves the world into new destinations. eHarvestHub is the latest product of Blockchain technology. This is the world’s largest, decentralized food marketplace backed by Blockchain technology. This is specially designed to empower small-scale farmers, independent truck drivers, and grocery owners. This marketplace will connect farmers and grocery owners directly. So the following problems exist with traditional food market will be removed.
- In current situation farmers, truck owners and grocery owners are isolated. So it’s necessary to have an intermediary to connect those three individuals. Intermediaries charge fees from both the participants and sometimes it’s not enough to have one intermediary. This leads to creating a high price for the end user.
- Farmers use the pen and papers to manage their production due to the complexity and the expensiveness of enterprise software. So the transaction participants wouldn’t be able to reach for real-time information.
- Small farmers don’t manufacture enough quantity to meet the requirements of grocery owners. So without incurring higher transportation cost, grocery owners try to go to distributors as they can purchase their requirement from one place.
Transparency and the traceability are the core competencies processes by the eHarvestHub. The platform ensures that all the participants comply with the requirements of Foods & safety monetization act. From field to harvest until the end customer all the information is tracked and recorded using Blockchain. Blockchain’s timestamping keep the record on each party’s activities and it’s helpful in forecasting. This will minimize the frustrations and maximize the transparency.
This platform is embedded with two main systems namely Inventory management system and Order management system. Those empower the eHarvestHub as follows.
- Inventory management system collects and stores the real-time information on inventory and allows farmers to manage inventory properly.
- Order management system ensures that the orders are properly managed from the point of order till the point of delivery.
eHarvestHub uses EHH tokens as the legal currency within the platform. It enables the interaction between consumers, truck owners, and grocery owners through smart contract. EHH is the currency that the participants can be used to pay for platform services. Not only that the advertisers who wish to advertise in the platform are required to do so using EHH tokens. 125 Million Tokes are planned to be distributed among the platform participants as follows.
- 60% through ICO sale. Pre ICO will be started on 12th June 2018 and it will be closed on 25th June 2018.
- 14% will be utilized for company uses and 9.5% will be reserved for future uses.
- 5% will be given to advisors
- 11.5% will be distributed through marketing campaigns, customer reward programs, and bounty programs.
eHarvestHub is a California based company which has deployed a management team which is comprised of highly qualified and experienced professionals in IT, legal, financial, technology, online trading, and marketing. Following is a brief explanation about the founder.
Alvaro acts as the CEO of eHarvestHub and he engages in the business building over 20 years. He is the co-founder of HRA and owner of Contempo Window Coverings.
eHavestHub was born in 2011 and they released the platform in January 2017. Artificial intelligence embedded in the platform ensures that the continuous developments are going on and it would be able to complete 150,000 transactions by December 2018.
More Details of eHarvestHub ICO:
Post By Anton De Mel
Bountyhive Username: cryptolion
Bountyhive Link : https://bountyhive.io/r/cryptolion