CryptoPolice is the platform that works as an anti-virus and acts as a safeguard against the scam.
In the current context, there are several fraudulent activities that take place to steal the money online. For example,
- investment fraud
- financial pyramids
- fake online store
- Internet fraud can be shown
CryptoPolice is stood up to address these issues. As per the CryptoPolice, the scam is an asset that can be used to steal the people’s money. There are several types of scams. They are,
- Phishing – Creating copies of different websites, social media or e-mail accounts to steal the private data
- Shopping Scam – It provides fake shopping facilities Eg. Fake stores, vendors, auctions
- Health and Medical Scam – sale of fake medicine
- Investment Scam – miss use of investors’ fund
- Pyramid Schemes – pay for initial investors from the fund collected from subsequent investor’s
- Jobs & Employment Scam – offering fake jobs, pay for someone from the money collected from another person
- Betting & Sports Scam – counterfeit betting centers
- Fake Charities – Raise money for charitable purposes but misuse the money
Out of these scams, CryptoPolice covers cryptocurrency scams since there are no more regulations on the cryptocurrency market. CryptoPolice has identified the following main categories of cryptocurrency scam.
- ICO Scam
- Fake Projects
- Crypto Media Scam
- Your Answer
Cryptopolice serves for all internet users, investors, and owners of web projects, ICO owners, expert users, and the whole of the society.
Followings are the tasks that involve in Cryptopolice.
- scam search
- scam verification
- public archive
- reporting on scam
- protection of investment
- database of Internet objects
- rewards for participants
- knowledge base
- development and improvement
The algorithm used in the Cryptopolice has the features of No corruption, Rapidity, Completeness, and Flexibility.
In the process of CryptoPolice artificial intelligence can be used in three stages, respectively, Sandbox, Assistant to Officer and Bloodhound.
The CryptoPolice platform includes,
- Scam database
- Database of projects
- WatchDog system
- Forms for information submission
- Application for position of Officer
- Officer’s personal office
- Application form for the use of escrow
The token used in this project is OfferCoin. It is indicated by OFCR. It is a utility type Token and circulated on the platform of Ethereum (ERC20).It is adjustable and the entire unsold Token will be burned. It is transferable to another Token. It is issued only one Billion. The funds raised from this Token issue are used for Execution of Escrow Smart Contracts, Officer rating system, Ownership validation, Payment of rewards, Payment for services, Enablement of Officers and strengthening the scam-fighting community.
Target capital collections are set as follows.
- Min Cap – 500,00 USD
- Soft Cap – 2,000,000 USD
- Power Cap – 10,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap – 27,000,000USD
This OFCR gives a special offer to its investors. That is, giving 7% of Token to referral owners, 5% of Tokens to the referral user. Further, Scam victim AirDrop and Community AirDrop will be provided by the CrytpoPolice.
For the future success of the project, the CrytpoPolice has lined up the below-mentioned activities.
- Releasing Beta version of the multi-level verification algorithm
- Launching a reward system
- Releasing beta version of WatchDog
- Launching a marketing campaign
- Development of ESCROW service
- Releasing beta version of ESCROW service
- Releasing beta version of BLOODHOUND AI artificial intelligence
- Releasing stable version of CryptoPolice platform
The CryptoPolice has the very confident professional team that has a good experience in IT in order to build this project effectively to safeguard the CryptoCurrency market.
or More Details of Crypto-Police ICO:
Official Website: https://www.cryptopolice.com
ANN Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110731.0
Post By Anton De Mel
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770640