Countinghouse is the extended version of Countinghouse fund, which has been establishing on Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Countinhhouse fund is a well-established foreign exchange direct fund that generates profits from capital market movements. Coded algorithm and mathematical techniques are used for this process. Cryptocurrency market and Blockchain technology have been growing and spreading rapidly over last two decades. So the Countinghouse fund will utilize these two technologies to make higher profits for their investors.
Mathematical risk management is the most important key value of Countinghouse fund. Following is a brief explanation of how the fund uses mathematical risk management to mitigate risk.
- Mathematically weighting portfolios with negative correlations – Currency market consists with differently correlated currencies. Some of them are positively correlated and some are negatively correlated. This fund utilizes their algorithms to weight the portfolio to have a maximum negative correlation.
- Cross-portfolio god stop – Fund algorithms are designed to create a whole –fund safety-net, by which all the active trades are closed if the whole fund starts inflowing a statistically improbable loss. As well an algorithm can be adjusted to avoid recurrence of such losses.
- Algorithmically reacting to statistical Z-Score values – Z-score value is a statistical probability that designed to reduce the erroneous trade entries. It will show how the positive transactions are followed by negative transactions.
- Profit targets are calculated with R-values – R values are used to measure the relationship between risk and rewards. If the R-value of a portfolio is high that means the risk level is high.
Users can gain following benefits by using this platform.
- Countinghouse is an existing company which possesses decade of experience in foreign exchange trading. So the team is well positioned to utilize the experiences in cryptocurrency market.
- Their cryptocurrency algorithmic trading model has already performed well over past 12 months.
- Tokenized economy allows investors to transfer profits and ownership without intermediaries.
Countinghouse uses CHTtokens that are backed by Ethereum network as the legal currency within the platform. 50 A million Tokens are to be distributed among the participants as follows.
- 1% will be distributed among the team members.
- 10% has already been distributed among the existing shareholders.
- 89% will be distributed through token sales.
Countinghouse fund’s ICO is now open and it will be kept open until 12th June 2018.
Countinghouse fund is a Seychelles based company which has deployed a management team which is comprised of highly qualified and experienced professionals in IT, legal, financial, technology, online trading, and marketing. Following is a brief explanation about the Directors.
Tim is an expert in programming, computer learning, and mathematics. He utilizes his knowledge for the growth of currency exchange market.
Mike possesses good knowledge in research, statistic, and philosophy. He is passionate about currency trading and has successfully utilized his knowledge in currency exchange markets.
Countinghouse was formed in 2013 and they have passed most of the important stages in their life cycle. Following are the remaining milestones that the team expects to achieve in future years.
- Completing the ICO and allocating tokens
- Starting the stage one arbitrage trading method
- Launching stage two arbitrage trading method
For More Details of Countinghouse ICO:
Official Website: https://www.countinghousefund.com/ico
Post By Anton De Mel
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770640