Blocksims is the first decentralized blockchain based mobile service Telecom Company which aims to provide mobile voice and data service to the large segment of the five Billion smartphone users worldwide. This not just a replacement for the mobile device, but allow the users to earn revenue.
Blocksims provide a Sim card which can be inserted into an unlocked smartphone. It provides unlimited, free mobile voice and data services. All service costs are covered by advertising revenue. Blocksims uses Consensus model through blockchain technology for transaction authentication, which eliminates the need for third-party intermediary and ensures the transparent, verifiable and secured transactions among participants. Followings are few advantages of this platform.
- All the transactions have been encrypted through public and private keys.
- Use cryptography and digital signatures to prove identity.
- As this is a decentralized technology, Blocksims eliminates the role of intermediaries. That increases the transaction speed.
- Blocksims is eliminating the roaming fraud by implementing a permission blockchain between every pair of operators that have a roaming agreement. This smart contract technology reduces cost and reduces fraud.
- Can be used worldwide.
- Zero cost for users.
Pre-ICO will be started on 15th February 2018 and ICO will be started in March 2018. ICO whitelist registration is now open. Blocksims expects to distribute 500,000,000 Sim token through the ICO.
Tokens would be distributed as follows,
- 30% of the coins will be reserved for distribution among Sim holders as rewards over the time.
- 50% of the total would be available for public sale
- 7% of Coins will be used by the development team for further developing, maintenance and to ensure that the Block Sim platform is compliant and flourishes all across the globe
- 5% of the total SIM token will be used for marketing to gain awareness about the platform and gaining more and more users.
- 3% will be used as advertising and administration.
- 5% of the token will be used for bounty programs.
The funds collecting through the ICOs would be distributed for following activities.
- 20% for operating overheads
- 10% of fund providers
- 30% of marketing fund
- 30% for development of infrastructure
- 10% would be allocated for reserved fund
Blocksim has lined up their plan till 2020. Few significant milestones are;
- February 2018- Pre ICO launch
- March 2018 – ICO launch
- July 2018 Listing SIM tokens in exchanges
- October 2018 – Launching BLOCK SIM, Introducing mobile app for Android & iSO and negotiation with leading telecom service providers all over the world
Blocksim management team is comprised of highly qualified and experienced professionals in IT, legal, financial, technology, online communication and institutional trading. Following is a small explanation of few of the team members. Please visit their website or see the white paper for more details.
Shehar Yar – CEO & Founder
Shehar is an expert in IT profession, possesses over fifteen years of experience in project management, application development and architecture, data modeling testing, telecommunication, blockchain solution and implementing software solution.
Gopinath Krishnamoorthy – Co-founder
Gopinath is an expert in business planning, operations management, sales management and etc.
Kugan Ausuvalingam – Co-founder and CTO
He is having years of experience in the telecom industry and server-side management.
Tarmaraja Padrasono – Co-founder & Head of Finance and development
Tarmaraja possesses the good academic knowledge and fifteen years of experience in audit, accounting, financial planning, taxation and all the areas of financial management.
For More Details about Blocksims: Official Blocksims Website
Blocksims Whitepaper: Click Here
Post By Anton De Mel