Have you ever wondered what are these Bitcoins offering to you by captcha apps? Even though they are out of popularity now there are still people who believe in cryptocurrency. They think it is more reliable to invest in them and make money. The reason for the undying existence of cryptocurrencies is the Bitcoins which are in the market until today. One of the opportunities you have in the market to earn Bitcoins for free is through Bonus Bitcoins. As some people imagine you can’t earn a lot of money from Bitcoins. And also there is no guarantee of a fixed monetary value you can earn from Bitcoins for a specific time period. In order to earn Bonus Bitcoins, you have to undergo through some tasks. This article is about Bonus Bitcoins and what are the processes you have to follow to earn them.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a payment system introduced as open-source software in 2009 by developer Satoshi Nakamoto. The payments in the system are recorded in a public ledger using its own unit of account, which is also called Bitcoin. Payments work peer-to-peer without a central repository or single administrator, which has led the US Treasury to call Bitcoin a decentralized virtual currency. Although its status as a currency is disputed, media reports often refer to Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency or digital currency.
Bitcoins are created as a reward for payment processing work in which users offer their computing power to verify and record payments into the public ledger. Called mining, individuals or companies engage in this activity in exchange for transaction fees and newly created Bitcoins. Besides mining, Bitcoins can be obtained in exchange for fiat money, products, and services. Users can send and receive Bitcoins electronically for an optional transaction fee using wallet software on a personal computer, mobile device, or a web application.
Further explanation regarding what is Bitcoin…
Bitcoin as a form of payment for products and services has seen growth, and merchants have an incentive to accept the digital currency because fees are lower than the 2-3% typically imposed by credit card processors. The European Banking Authority has warned that Bitcoin lacks consumer protections. Unlike credit cards, any fees are paid by the purchaser, not the vendor. Bitcoins can be stolen, and chargeback ar impossible. Commercial use of Bitcoin is currently small compared to its use by speculators, which has fueled price volatility.
Bitcoin has been a subject of scrutiny amid concerns that it can be used for illegal activities. In October 2013 the US FBI shut down the Silk Road online black market and seized 144,000 Bitcoins worth US$28.5 million at the time. The US is considered Bitcoin-friendly compared to other governments. In China, buying Bitcoins with yuan is subject to restrictions, and Bitcoin exchanges are not allowed to hold bank accounts.
What is bonus Bitcoin?
Bonus bitcoin website is created on 26th November 2015 to offers you with bitcoins when you are done completing with captcha. This is one of the best bitcoin faucets around. The latest status attributed to Bonus Bitcoin is Legit. By looking at their grade you can identify whether its scam or legit!
The rule is simple:
– You need to create account Coinpot.co
– Create and verify your account on bonus bitcoin and link with coinpot account.
– Log in.
– Click on “I’m not a robot”
– Solve the captcha.
– Click on “Claim now” and the money will be credited on your coinpot account.
You can win up to 5000 satoshis every 15 minutes. (Current Average: 16 satoshis and varied based on bitcoin price)
You’ll get a daily bonus of 5% of all your claims since the last 72 hours if you make at least 1 claim during the day.
Referral: 1 level referral of 50% of all the claims made by the referred. This website is available in English
No, Bonus Bitcoin is not a scam! But still, people ask so many questions!
Bonus Bitcoin is a Bitcoin faucet, which is a reward system that provides you with free Satoshi (one-hundred-millionth of a Bitcoin) after completing a task.
These Bitcoin faucets are available for free and are considered a great way for beginners to learn about cryptocurrency.
Based on what Bonus Bitcoin offers, it seems like this is a legit bitcoin faucet that gives away free Bitcoins.
They give Satoshi every 15 minutes and the amount you get is random. You only need to solve the reCAPTCHA to get your free Satoshi.
Of course, there are also some complaints and issues about Bonus Bitcoin and chief among them is that the Bitcoin you can earn is really minuscule.
Find out who are the people using these Bitcoins!
Bonus Bitcoin has been designed targeting two groups with one being people who are looking to make some money online and to get their hands on some Bitcoins.
The other group is advertisers who have products and services that target cryptocurrency enthusiasts. For advertisers, this site provides them with an opportunity to reach people who are into cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin faucet sites are usually high traffic websites and Bonus Bitcoin is no different. Since a lot of people are into cryptocurrency, the site has high traffic, giving advertisers opportunities to reach a lot of people. This is likely why the site has a lot of ads.
For you, Bonus Bitcoin provides an opportunity to earn Bitcoin for free. The site claims that you can earn as high as 5,000 Satoshi every 15 minutes. You just need to answer a reCAPTCHA to get your free Bitcoin.
Becoming a member is a free and simple thing to do.
How Does Bonus Bitcoin Work?
Bonus Bitcoin is a Bitcoin faucet that offers an opportunity to earn Bitcoins for free. You just need to answer a reCAPTCHA to earn your cryptocurrency.
You will be paid in Satoshi, which is 0.00000001 Bitcoin. There’s no set amount to how many Satoshi you can earn, but the site says it can go as high as 5,000 Satoshi.
To start getting free Bitcoins, you need to register first and become a member. Registering is simple, as you only need to provide your email and a chosen password. You also need to click the reCAPTCHA to verify that you are a human. Once done, you will be a registered member.
Now, the next thing you need to do before claiming your free Satoshi is to get a Coinpot wallet. This is a cryptocurrency wallet that is designed to collect and combine all of your earnings from different sources. The wallet is said to support several cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
Bonus Bitcoin will deposit your earnings there once you reach the minimum cash-out requirement. Now that you have the Coinpot wallet, you can start claiming the free Satoshi that the site offers.
There are a few more things to consider!
It is really simple to claim your free Satoshi, you just need to answer a reCAPTCHA and the site will award you your free cryptocurrency. You can earn Satoshi every 15 minutes.
Bonus Bitcoin says that they are the highest paying cryptocurrency site and they usually pay up to 5,000 Satoshi. But this is not guaranteed and the amount they give will depend on several factors.
The first factor is the conversion of Bitcoin to U.S. Dollars and the second is the ad revenue they are getting. So, don’t expect to consistently earn 5,000 Satoshi.
Since this site relies on advertising revenue for their earnings, it’s important that you don’t block the advertising appearing on the website. If you do, they’ll prevent you from claiming from the Bitcoin faucet.
Aside from the Bitcoin faucet, Bonus Bitcoin also has a referral program. You can earn 50% commission for life on your referral’s earnings.
So when can you withdraw your earnings? The site allows you to transfer your Satoshi to your Coinpot wallet once you reach 10,000 Satoshis or 0.0001 Bitcoin.
What is free Bitcoin faucet?
Free Bitcoin faucets are a reward system, in the form of a web site or app, that dispenses prizes in the form of a satoshi, that is a hundredth of a millionth BTC, for visitors to claim in exchange for completing a captcha or task as delineate by the web site. There are faucets that dispense different cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin faucets work by paying out tiny fractions of a Bitcoin in exchange for loading a page full of ads. Other sites pay Bitcoins for watching videos or doing tasks.
You’ll need a Bitcoin wallet, either a standalone client-side wallet or a cloud-based wallet like Blockchain.info or CoinBase. Other wallets: Dogecoin, Ethereum (CoinBase also supports Ethereum), Bitcoin cash (BTC.com).
Every Bitcoin faucet aims to be one of the highest paying bitcoin faucets around! So to ensure that their claim amounts are kept as high as possible, they automatically adjust the rate based on a number of factors including the BTC v USD exchange rate and their advertising income. Currently, you can claim up to 5,000 satoshis every 15 minutes. Once you register and sign in you will be able to see what the current average rate is per claim
You might be having problems making a faucet claim on Bitcoin Bonus for one of the following reasons…
– Advert blocking
If the site detects that you have blocked adverts, or they aren’t showing up in your web browser then they will prevent you from making a faucet claim. If any adverts are not showing then there must be something blocking them on your browser/device. This may be an ad-blocking browser plug-in or extension – if so, please disable your ad-blocking browser plugin/software or add this page to the exception list.
– Browser/device incompatibility
This faucet web site is designed to work on the broadest range of web browsers and devices possible. However, it may be that your browser/device is not supported, and you receive an error message when you try to claim. If so, please try a different browser or device to check that this is the problem before contacting us about it.
What is free Bitcoin?
Free Bitcoin is a site which gives you free Bitcoins every hour. There is no investment needed. You can start making money right away just by signing up on several given links. They also have a lottery program in which you can earn up to 5 BTC. The following is the easy way how you can earn free Bitcoins.
- Play free bitcoin game as much as possible on weekends. Freebitcoin offers more reward points and also sometimes more satoshis.
- Whenever you think you can play most of the time during 24 hours, buy bitcoin bonus using reward points. It helps u earn more satoshis per game.
- Activate auto withdrawal which happens every Sunday with a minimum withdrawal amount being 30000 satoshis. This works like recurring deposits for your BTC earnings.
- Try to play multiply BTC smartly.
What is the faucet hub?
FaucetHub is a Microwallet. It acts & serves as a middleman between the hundreds of faucets and your cryptocurrency wallet (For example Coinbase, Blockchain, Dogechain, Coinpayments, Cryptonator, etc.). Faucets are websites that dispense Bitcoins in Satoshi, Dogecoin in DOGE, Litecoin in Litoshi to visitors in exchange for completing the captchas. All payouts are sent instantly into your FaucetHub account and are automatically credited to your wallet address. You can request for payment into your cryptocurrency wallet once you reach the minimum required amount for payment.
How does faucet hub Work?
- Create a FaucetHub account.
- Confirm email then log in to your account.
- On the member’s dashboard area, click “Wallet Addresses” and Link your Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin, blackcoin, peercoin, bitcore, bitcoin cash & dash addresses. If you don’t have any, you can easily open an account on Binance.com or Yobit.net and link your coin addresses to your FaucetHub account.
- Now you’re ready to get started earning coins.
Why the need to link your bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, blackcoin & dash addresses to Faucethub?
- It’s a must when claiming from faucets — when claiming from these faucets, it required you to enter your addresses that are linked to your Faucethub account in order to receive instant payment into your faucethub account after solving the anti bot and captchas. Entering Bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin & dash addresses not linked to your faucethub account will just waste your time and will give you nothing.
- For withdrawal — you can only withdraw from addresses link into your Faucethub account.
Note: Linking your bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, dash or any other wallet addresses is “safe” and “will not affect your wallet account and balances in any way.”
How to Earn Coins from Faucethub?
- Claiming from faucets. Basically it is based on entering your wallet addresses that linked with your FaucetHub account.
Note: Claiming coins in faucets may be a little different due to design, layout, and wordings but the concept is just the same.
Let us go through a shortlist of faucet websites (12/13/2017) (Referral Links)
Multicoin Faucets (strongly recommended)
- www.freebitcoin.in (Bitcoin, Bitcore, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum)
- www.thecryptofaucet.com (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Blackcoin + 9 coins )
- www.btcpop.com (Bitcoin, Bitcore, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum + 116 coins)
- www.stakecube.net (Bitcoin, Dash, Blackcoin, BitcoinCash)
- www.bitfaucet.app (10 Free satoshis every 5 Minutes)
- www.trustdice.win (15 satoshis per claim)
- www.coinpayu.com (1000 satoshis every day)
- www.bitlucky.io (1 to 10 satoshi every 5 minutes)
- www.bitgolden.io (1 to 10 satoshi every 5 minutes)
You can list other Faucet websites on https://faucethub.io/faucets/BTC.
- Chat rains
- System’s chat rain — 50 active users every hour will receive free Bitcoins sent directly to their Faucethub account balance. The duration is a fixed duration; it is for half of every hour.
- User’s chat rain — users can also gift some Bitcoins to other random active users through chat rains. The amount depends on how much the user wants to give; there is no limit as long as that amount is available to be debited into his account balance. The user will just set the amount and the number of lucky users to receive it, and then the system will be the one to select the lucky users to win the free Bitcoins.
- Offerwalls — completing surveys, watching videos, doing some tasks, clicking ads and many more
- Games — Lottery, Dice & Rock Paper Bitcoin. (Not recommended. It is always too risky to lose all earnings)