LanceChain is the decentralized, blockchain based marketplace which connects freelancers and the project owners. This platform removes the intermediaries from freelancing market. As a result agent commissions get removed automatically and project manager can access the freelancers directly. It will help to increase the security and the quality of the work. LanceChain offers lots of benefits for its participants. Some of them are as follows.
- 0% Commission – Project managers can negotiate directly with the freelancers. Because of that, no agent fees are applicable.
- Guaranteed Payments – Negotiation among each freelancer and project manager are protected by the smart contract. Because of that freelancer can be sure about the payments.
- Dispute settlement – Independent subject matter experts have been deployed to settle disputes and ensure the compliances with industry standards.
- No Censorship – There is no central authority to review profile visibility, earnings, spending, achievements etc. So freelancers can work without any restriction. Further, the platform would not suspend the user accounts on inactivity.
- Additional Earnings – Token holders can earn additional income by participating in talent recognition programs and dispute settlement programs.
- Build a team – Freelancers can apply for a job as a group instead of applying individually.
- Access to a pool of top talents – Project managers can select a freelancer from pre-selected and pre-vetted top freelancers.
LanceChain uses LanceChain tokens (LANC) backed by Ethereum, as their official currency within the platform. Token holders can gain following benefits.
- As explained in an earlier paragraph, token holders can earn additional income by participating in talent recognition programs and dispute settlement programs.
- Get the access to the platform premium features
- Will get the privilege to be enrolled in the beta test and to give feedback.
LanceChain expects to issue 96,800,000 tokens in total. That would be allocated among the platform participants in following fractions. ICO will be started on 15th March 2018.
- 50% would be allocated for fund providers through token sales
- 20% is for building up partnerships and bounty programs
- 20% will be reserved for long-term operating requirements
- Balance 10% will be allocated for team members and advisors
LanceChain teams’ expectation is to expand their platform globally. They have lined up few of the milestones as follows.
2018 Quarter 2
- Launching pre token sail in April
- Launching main token sale in May
- Registering LANC in crypto exchanges
2018 Quarter 4
- Launching the platform
2019 Quarter 1
- Introducing mobile apps
The management team is comprised of highly qualified and experienced professionals in IT, legal, financial, technology, online communication, and marketing. All of them are possessing experiences in utilizing freelance platforms. Following is a brief explanation of the founder. Please visit their website or see the white paper for more details.
Georgi Dzhupanov – Founder & CEO
Georgi is an entrepreneur, general manager, project manager and a technical Guru who is a passionate believer in blockchain technology. He has completed his first degree in Computer Science at New Bulgarian University. He possesses years of experiences in world reputed companies.
The team is highly confident that they would be able to remove the unnecessary obstacles exist in the freelancing market.
For More Information About LanceChain: Official Website
Read LanceChain Whitepaper: Click Here
ANN Bitcointalk: Click Here
LanceChain Bounty: Click Here
Post by Anton De Mel ( BitcoinTalk Profile )