There are several types of Blockchain frameworks available currently. Those can be divided in to main two groups.
- Blockchain frameworks that allows to create private or public blockchains
- Blockchain frameworks that use existing chains to operate. Eg- Ethereum
1st type is making problems which are seriously unsolvable or it will have a risk to attack 51% or it might be completely controlled and centralized by an organization which would be any one.
If you create a blockchain which is public anyone could be joined with its process of confirmation and if that person has facility to dig further surely he will hack the system. So because of this that blockchain is no more decentralized and controlled by its central organization. And also in this case this will not be blockchain anymore because of blockchain is using to store information without unauthorized access which is not anymore.
2nd type (Ethereum) BFW is also not ideal due to several drawbacks, which are
- In ethereum blockchain data processing would be more difficult and it is required more nodes rather than memory size in their hard drive.
- Developers should implement block size limits otherwise it would collapse network.
- Then these restrictions will inconveniences to work on decentralized apps and also it encourage the growth the commissions.
- Then if decentralized apps would not work that will collapse ethereum network.
Shareholders can participate the growth of company in multiple ways such as voting, give ideas and demand, to appoint shareholders meetings.
Hasbon solution from these problems
Hashbon offers with solution based on a single, transparent and investor relationship management platform on blockchain for investors. It has big steps to develop.
- This is creating a universal blockchain that would work with other blockchains also.
To develop a universal blockchain framework first step is creating IRM which is open source code for various blockchain. That framework will provide opportunity to create decentralized secure and reliable application for several types of public blockchain. These are the benefits of this.
- Reliability and better decentralization
- Financial, economic and logistical or other activities of company will be ensured.
These are based on the collection of all company indicators through ERP systems and make various reports for auditors or investors. Then investors or auditors can assure reliability of these data since nobody can edit this data or adjust. Then in operation users can get about all these indicators. These are the benefits of this.
- Temporal transparency
- Data source transparency
- Shareholders register drawing.
Register of shareholders will manage their relationship between companies and shareholders. Based on that data it can be converted to profitable relationship with shareholders.
- Common communication platform with and among shareholders.
Earlier there was not common for public investors involving with business and management of the company. Usually companies have interactions with investors
HASH tokens can be used for utility payments and other business applications.
Tokens for sale (with bonuses): 150 000 000 HASH
Total number of tokens for ICO: 200 000 000 HASH
The cost of 1 HASH: 0.10 €
Soft cap: 1 000 000 €
Hard cap: 10 000 000 €
Accepted for payments: ETH, BTC, DASH, LTC, XMR, ZEC
More Details of Hashbon:
Official Website: https://hashbon.com
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4552942
Post By Anton De Mel
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770640